Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Star Spangled Man with a Plan Hat


I loved this hat.  I loved it so much.  It was so comfortable.  It felt cushy and just tight enough on the head, but not so much to give you a headache.  Well, for me anyways.  


It was a bit loud, however.  Like, you have to be super confident in your Captain America love.  


Surprisingly, the purple works. 



   Ooo, and for a little yarn history.  Here you have some red yarn from when my mother bought her loom, white yarn from the same, blue yarn from this sort of failed Spider-man sock idea, and this most lovely gray left over from socks.  It It was such cool yarn.  But that's too much inside baseball.  


I was super proud of that top, with all of it's Winter Soldier glory. 

So what happened to this hat, may you ask?  Is it in the shop?  Um, well no.  If you want one, I can put it together.  But like all of my best work, I put it online for a little bit, and then give it away.  This hat was given to a Marvel loving guy I worked with.  


See?  It suits him.  :)


1 comment:

  1. This hat is beautiful!! And I am most certainly confident enough in my love of Cap to wear something like it. :D

    ReplyDelete