Thursday, February 14, 2013

BORED Mittens


Bored! Bored! I don’t know what’s gotten into the criminal classes. Good job I’m not one of them.
So you take it out on the wall?
Ah, the wall had it coming.



   One day I was restless*.  There was nothing to do.  Or, that is, nothing to be done that I wanted to do.  The kind of restlessness that leads to destructive things...  like spray painting wall. 


   But I didn't spray paint a wall!  After all, this madness was only for lack of a knitting project!  So I looked online, using my very bordom for an inspiration, and I found this pattern.  It. was. perfect.  So perfect in fact, that I started right away, and since it is such a pretty pattern in it's own, that a sweater may be in order, eh? 




      Now these mittens are on Etsy.  Hopefully they will make someone happy, they certainly have made myself so. 




*This also was the day I made this cake.  What can I say?  My mind runs on common themes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment